Efficacy: BFORE Study
RAPID AND DEEP RESPONSES1-3
In newly-diagnosed adult CML patients
Compared with imatinib, BOSULIF® offers:1-3
- Superior MMR and CCyR at 12 months (48 weeks)
- Quicker reduction in BCR-ABL1 transcripts
- Consistently deeper molecular responses
BOSULIF®: Confidence to achieve meaningful clinical outcomes
*MMR (≤ 0.1% BCR-ABL1 transcripts on the international scale with ≥ 3000 ABL1 assessed).
†Adjusted for Sokal risk group (low, intermediate, high) and geographic region at time of random assignment. 95% CIs for ORs based on asymptotic Wald confidence limits.
‡p-value based on a Cochran–Mantel–Haenszel test for general association between treatment and response with stratification by Sokal risk group (low, intermediate, high) and region as determined at time of random assignment.
§MR4, ≤ 0.01% BCR-ABL1 transcripts on the international scale with ≥ 9800 ABL1 assessed; MR4.5, ≤ 0.0032% BCR-ABL1 transcripts on the international scale with ≥ 30,990 ABL1 assessed.
ABL, Abelson; BCR, breakpoint cluster region; CCyR, complete cytogenetic response; CI, confidence interval; CML, chronic myeloid leukaemia;
mITT, modified intention-to-treat; MMR, major molecular response; MR, molecular response; OR, odds ratio.
- Cortes JE, et al. J Clin Oncol 2018;36:231–237.
- Pfizer Limited. Data on file. Clark, et al. British Society for Haematology. 2018.
- Gambacorti-Passerini C, et al. Presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, 2017; Abstract 896.
Legal Category: S1A
Date of Preparation May 2021