Efficacy: Study 200
SUITABLE FOR YOUR INTOLERANT & RESISTANT CML PATIENTS1–3
BOSULIF® has been tested in a large number of patients and demonstrates efficacy in a wide range of patient types
Patient cohorts (N = 574* including patients receiving ≥ 1 dose of BOSULIF®)
EFFICACY IN SECOND-LINE PATIENTS AND BEYOND2–5
Primary endpoint‡: 33% (95% CI, 27–40%) MCyR at 24 weeks in imatinib-resistant patients (n = 200)1,5
Best cumulative response attained or maintained
*Minimum follow-up period was 5 years (CP 2nd-line) or 4 years (CP 3rd-/4th-line and AP/BP).
Criteria used: Resistant mutation; medical history or evidence of prior TKI intolerance.
†Received ≥ 1 BOSULIF® dose and had a valid baseline assessment for the corresponding endpoint.
‡In patients with CP imatinib-resistant CML and no previous TKI exposure other than imatinib.
AP, accelerated phase; BP, blast phase; CCyR, complete cytogenetic response; CI, confidence interval; CML, chronic myeloid leukaemia; CP, chronic phase; MCyR, major cytogenetic response; TKI, tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
- Cortes JE, et al. Blood 2011;118:4567–4576.
- Cortes JE, et al. Am J Hematol 2016;91:1206–1214.
- Gambacorti-Passerini C, et al. Am J Hematol 2015;90:755–768.
- Lipton JH, et al. Presented at ASCO, Chicago, IL, USA, 29 May–02 June 2015. Poster 7076.
- Cortes JE, et al. Blood 2011;118:4567–4576; erratum in Blood 2013;122:2524.
Legal Category: S1A
Date of Preparation May 2021