- Pfizer Heritage
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Delivering Quality
- Ensuring Reliability
- Applying Innovation
BROUGHT TO YOU BY PFIZER: A GLOBAL LEADER IN ONCOLOGY THERAPY AND BIOSIMILAR DEVOLPMENT1-7
Pfizer develops innovative oncology therapies that aim to change patients’ lives
- Pfizer currently has a number of approved oncology medicines and potential approvals in clinical development1
- Pfizer also has numerous sterile injectable chemotherapies7
- Commited to the future, with a robust pipeline of novel cancer medicines that include biologics, small molecules, immunotherapies, and biosimilars1,7,8
Pfizer is a leading provider of oncology biosimilars
- Pfizer currently has a broad oncology biosimilar portfolio in the market3-6,8,9
- Over 10 years of global experience with oncology biosimilars7
A global leader in the devlopment and production of biologic medicines
- Over 30 years of experience providing high-quality biologic medicines- now to over 175 countries8,9
- Delivering medicines to patients through technologically advanced production and tracking of supply11
1. Data on file. Pfizer oncology strategy and pipeline. Pfizer Inc.
2. RETACRIT® Summary of Product Characteristics.
3. TRAZIMERA® Summary of Product Characteristics.
4. NIVESTIM® Summary of Product Characteristics.
5. ZIRABEV® Summary of Product Characteristics.
6. RUXIENCE® Summary of Product Characteristics.
7. Data on file. Oncology at Pfizer narrative. Pfizer Inc. New York, NY. 2018.
8. Data on file. Pfizer Product Pipeline. Pfizer Inc. New York, NY. 2020.
9. Data on file. Certification of biosimilar claims. Pfizer Inc. New York, NY. 2016.
10. Data on file. Pfizer global supply: overview. Pfizer Inc, New York, NY. 2018.
11. Pfizer breaks ground on new biologics clinical manufacturing facility in Andover, Massachusetts [press release]. New York, NY: Pfizer Inc.; June 16, 2016.
PP-BIO-IRL-0098 Preparation Date: August 2021