Product features brought to you by Pfizer
- RUXIENCE® can be stored in refrigeration (2°C-8°C) until expiry shown on the vial
- Shelf Life vial (unopened) is 2 years
- RUXIENCE® has demonstrated chemical and physical in-use stability for a period of up to 35 days at 2°C-8°C after dilution and for up to 24 hours at temperatures not exceeding 30°C in sodium chloride solution
2D barcodes can help facilitate record-keeping and medication-use tracking and traceability10,11
Beneficial Product Features11,12
- Cartons provide scannable information for inventory tracking
- Vials are scannable for electronic medical records systems
- Each vial contains a tamper protective seal
- Each vial contains a latex free stopper
1. RUXIENCE® Summary of Product Characteristics.
2. Data on file. Rituximab clinical overview. Pfizer Inc.
3. Yin D, Becker J-C, Melia LA. A Phase I pharmacokinetics trial comparing PF-05280586 (a potential biosimilar) and rituximab in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis with active disease in TNF failures (REFLECTIONS B328-01). Poster FRI0309 presented at: European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) 2014 Annual Congress; June 11-14, 2014; Paris, France.
4. Ryan AM, Sokolowski SA, Ng C-K, et al. Comparative nonclinical assessments of the proposed biosimilar PF-05280586 and rituximab (MabThera®). Toxicol Pathol. 2014;42(7):1069-1081.
5. Karnik S, Thompson MS, DeGruttola H, et al. Characterization and comparison of PF-05280586, a proposed rituximab biosimilar, to the licensed product. Poster M1038 presented at: American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists-National Biotech Conference; May 20-22, 2013; San Diego, CA.
6. Data on file. Pfizer oncology strategy and pipeline. Pfizer Inc.
7. RETACRIT® Summary of Product Characteristics.
8. TRAZIMERA® Summary of Product Characteristics.
9. NIVESTIM® Summary of Product Characteristics.
10. ZIRABEV® Summary of Product Characteristics.
11. Data on file. Pfizer Healthcare Ireland Regulatory Department.
12. Office Journal of the European Union. Directive 2011/62/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council. https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2011:174:0074:0087:EN:PDF. Last Accessed: January 2021.
▼This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions. Refer to section 4.8 of the SPC for how to report adverse reactions.
Legal Category: POM S1A
PP-RIT-IRL-0038. Preparation Date: April 2022