The Sidekick Digital Care App*
The Sidekick Digital Care App was specially designed for people with chronic diseases.
Sidekick works primarily as a coach for your patients, in the areas of nutrition, exercise and stress management and includes an inbuilt digital medication planner.
Intuitive and responsive to your patient and their condition, Sidekick could help to improve the wellbeing of those affected by chronic inflammatory diseases.
Why Sidekick Health?
The Sidekick Digital Care App provides a 16-week programme for patients with a chronic inflammatory disease
- The Sidekick Digital Care App was developed by scientists from various therapeutic areas and offers a holistic approach, in supporting the care of patients with a chronic inflammatory disease
- Sidekick can support patients in their everyday life, as an addition to visits with their Healthcare Professional.
How to access Sidekick & information for patients
- Pfizer have partnered with SidekickHealth to provide access to this App for Rheumatology and Gastroenterology patients
- Access to the Sidekick Digital Care App is via the QR code located in the patient medication starter pack
- All the patient has to do is scan the QR code and download the Sidekick App on their device
- A simple introduction video will also be provided in the medication starter pack, to introduce Sidekick and to get your patient started
*Sidekick Health is a Nordic digital therapeutics innovator that provides science-based, digital services designed to support patients.
Note: Pfizer has no influence over the function or content of the Sidekick Digital Care Application, or the programmes contained therein. Pfizer supports SidekickHealth financially, in the context of a collaboration to make the programmes therein available exclusively to patients within the Republic of Ireland.
PP-INP-IRL-0067 April 2021